Where Are The Graphics?

Home | Resources | Calendar | Receive Announcements | Submit a Resource | Advertise on this Site!
You Are Here: Resource Index : IL Resources : Legal Services : Government Services : Birth Certificate Services

Today is Tuesday, November 06, 2007


Illinois Department of Public Health - Department of Vital Statistics

Use this state agency for changing name and sex on your birth certificate in the state of Illinois.

Ask for a "request for change of name and sex" form. Complete the form along with the letter from the surgeon and certified copy of the name change order.

Fee is $15.00 (subject to change)

Merwyn Nelson, PhD

525-535 West Jefferson St.
Springfield, IL 62761-0001



Website (URL):
http://www.idph.state.il.us/vitalrecords/- offsite link

Information last verified: 1/26/2006 12:53:52 PM.

Individuals submitting resources are responsible for updating their contact information with TG Crossroads when it changes. We are not responsible for keeping this information up to date. Email to send us your updated information.

Check out this House About Our News Feed | Get Our News Feed (XML)
Search Google
Search Google |