Where Are The Graphics?
A wide range of legal services are available from the Law Offices of Kristine W. Holt, sufficient to meet all your everyday needs. Special problems and needs are met by means of co-counsel arrangements and referrals. A licensed member of the Pennsylvania and New Jersey bars, Ms. Holt is also available for pro hac vice representation and consultations through counsel licensed in other states.
Areas of particular practice emphasis include:
- Pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements
- DOMESTIC PARTNERS' PACKAGES AVAILABLE
- Domestic partnership agreements and dissolutions
- Divorces and property settlements
- Child custody, visitation and support
- Chapter 7
- Chapter 13
- Name and/or gender changes
- Unemployment compensation
- Civil service proceedings
DISCRIMINATION, CIVIL RIGHTS AND EMPLOYMENT ISSUES
-Title VII, Americans with Disabilities Act, Rehabilitation Act of 1973
- Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
- New Jersey Law Against Discrimination
- Sex, gender and sexual orientation discrimination
Kristine W. Holt
http://www.HoltEsq.com/- offsite link
Information last verified: 1/26/2006 12:51:48 PM.
Individuals submitting resources are responsible for updating their contact information with TG Crossroads when it changes. We are not responsible for keeping this information up to date. Email to send us your updated information.